To Participate in the Bol d'Or Mirabaud
In the menu to the left
- you will find the page allowing you to download the Notice of Race and Sailing Instruction so that you'll be aware of the latest important changes that will apply to the race.
- you will also find the option to purchase temporary FSV licenses online (CHF 10.- per license, valid 10 days, for the GE-Rolle-GE and for the Bol d'Or Mirabaud, if purchased online by the Friday midnight preceding the GE-Rolle-GE at the latest).
- and finallly, you can click on: "ONLINE REGISTRATION" to register.
The registration fee is CHF 150.- for ALL (SNG members, non-members, Swiss, visitors, Lake Geneva region, other regions) plus possibly CHF 12.- for an underground parking card, valid from Friday morning to Sunday evening.
Gift for the 75th edition: The first 50 boats to register from other regions than Lake Geneva, and who take the start can request reimbursement of their registration fee.
Registration may ONLY be done online. Those without internet access may apply in person at the SNG secretariat during normal opening hours where an assistant will help you register online. Please bring all relevant information and a credit card or cash to cover the fee.
For those encountering online payment problems, we remind you of the following alternatives, available until 18:30 on Friday, June 7 (during secretariat office hours): - Come to the SNG secretariat to pay in cash
- Come to the SNG secretariat to pay by credit card using the secretariat's point of sale terminal
- Call the SNG secretariat with your credit card information and authorize processing on the secretariat's point of sale terminal
- Fax or email this form filled out to authorize a bank payment
For those encountering online payment problems, we remind you of the following alternatives, available until 18:30 on Friday, June 7 (during secretariat office hours):
- Come to the SNG secretariat to pay in cash
In these four cases, you will receive a code allowing you to complete your online registration.
Your registration must be validated before midnight on Sunday, June 9.
After the cut-off, registrations will be nonetheless accepted until midnight on Wednesday, June 13, but the fee will be CHF 250.- in all cases.
If you have any problems registering, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org